What is the idea behind Curated?
- The idea behind Curated is to offer previously owned clothing that feels as contemporary and new as what the fashion brands have in their selection. There is an enormous amount of clothing already produced to the world which means there has to be a garment to match your cravings. We are here to find these for you.
Where do the clothes come from?
- Our products are sourced from various flea markets around Southern Finland, bought from private people and every now and then brought from abroad. They are all hand picked and carefully selected by us.
Can anyone sell you their old clothes?
- If you have something hanging in your closet that you don't see yourself wearing anymore and would like to sell, you can contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us detailed pictures of the clothing with size, composition and brand information. We will go through these and see if the product matches our selection and upcoming collections.
Where is Curated located?
- For the moment Curated serves only online. The products are shipped from Helsinki, Finland.
What do you do to the clothes before selling?
- All products are checked for any possible marks that time might have left on them. Small holes, missing buttons and stains are fixed if possible. In case not, the defects are noted in the product description and shown in the photos. We only sell wearable clothes, so the defects have to be minor.
Garments are washed and more delicate products kept in the freezer for at least 72 hours to kill possible bacterias and odors.
Before shipping we steam or iron all the garments gently.
How do I know the condition of the product?
- We mark all the products either "Very good condition" or "Good condition" depending on how visible possible defects are. Since all our items are previously owned, some traces of previous use are likely.
"Very good condition" means that there is no visible signs of wear.
"Good condition" means that there might some signs of wear, such as pilling, missing button, light stains etc. All of these are noted in the product description and shown in pictures.
We only sell wearable clothes so the defects have to be minor.
How do I know if the product fits me?
- Since the products are all from different brands and manufacturers, you can not be a 100% sure of the size marked on them. Also please note that the fit in vintage items can be very different from todays.
To help you be sure of your purchase we have added measurements under the product descriptions. These are taken flat, from one side only, so it is easy for you to compare the measurements with your own similar products.
Some of our garments are still missing measurements so do not hesitate to ask for them. We are happy to provide you with all possible information before your purchase.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
How often do you ship orders?
- We ship your order latest the next day, depending on what time your order has been placed. If you are in a hurry to receive your order, please send us an email and we will do our best to get it for you as fast as possible.
The product I ordered didn't fit me, how do I return it?
- All of our products can be returned within 14 days from the day you received them. Send us an email with your name, order number and a description of the product you're returning (in case you ordered more than one). We will get back to you the same day with instructions on how to proceed.